Friday, April 6, 2012

Mike Bloomberg Christine Quinn Political Censorship YouTube Channels Removed from EMI to Google The Take-Downs, The Take Backs! Donny Moss gets his Christine Quinn Behind the Smile YouTube Returned!

Remember my entire YouTube channel was removed a month and half before a mayoral election to close to call? It was not done by hacking but I believe it was done on behalf of Mike Bloomberg. The Wiki page created by an activist about the censorship was also removed because it came under attack by a small group demanding an urgent removal because I am not famous enough? 2 accounts demanding the removal were suspended by Wiki because they were sock puppet accounts created by 1 person and my guess is the small group work for Bloomberg’s empire and pals in some way.

Donny Moss had his YouTube account hacked and this important YouTube removed.   YouTube miracles do happen and Donny joins me as an political activist -- one of few that has gotten his YouTube channel returned along with this critical YouTube account.

Because I was harassed and cyber-stalked non-stop by as many as perhaps 50 sock puppet accounts with names like Bloombergforlife  “Steve” Rattnerrocks and many others -- and now Senator Tony Avella’s identity was stolen to harass me the morning after Mike barely won I was able to get Tony to go to the Queen’s DA and I also went to the NYPD and the NYPD has other divisions as well as DA and I alerted the other agencies.  

I am confident Mike Bloomberg broke campaign laws and committed perjury so sure he doesn’t have to worry that pals on his behalf and now is it possible Christine Quinn’s pals are doing illegal computer activity because they are that scared Quinn will fail and not protect big financial investments that only the mayor of NYC could... so they have to stoop to criminal activity and harassment?  Just wondering out loud.   I am aware of Bloomberg and Howard Rubenstein’s special relationship with Google and Google is on the Partnership of NY but Google has a motto do no evil....  http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/07/rewind-banned-from-youtubeland-how.html

Note:  See at the bottom a Youtube critical of Christine Quinn allegedly removed by EMI a record company that touts the Beatles but was ruthless enough to have a political art statement critical of Christine Quinn removed because of the music?  This is a political art statement and respectful, hard hitting so why would Google and EMI remove this from YouTubeland?  Hard to believe EMI would stoop so low and this is the 21st century NYC, USA and YouTube Google supported the take down....see bottom of post.

Congratulations to Donny Moss -- he is one of the small group of political activists like me that got his YouTube Channel back and this important YouTube returned.

However, the video appears shaky on many computers (unrelated to the hacking). I therefore uploaded it again and am referring people from the original upload to the new one, which is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXoANkQh93I - OLD (Does this appear shaky on your computer?)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uhR3-8xK6s - NEW


Note from Suzannah: When YouTube revamped my YouTube channel against my will -- YouTube removed my favorite YouTubes marked in a very specific order from the Channel page lucky for Mike Bloomberg and SAIC/CityTime. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3OLAgH1MJgThis is one of the 2 YouTubes removed from my channel page by Google’s YouTube when they “improved” their look without my consent. This YouTube shakes as well.

The above youtube stated way before the election - do not believe the media Mike Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger and this one http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=_Tz4eMcP2LU&feature=youtu.be said do renew with SAIC, instead we must have a full investigation. Even CityTime’s biggest critics were willing to renew except for me -- both cases I was the lone and only voice and I was right on the mark. If people has listened to me and the media had not silenced me, my YouTube channel removed for 28 hours maybe Bill Thompson would now be mayor.

+ Other bloggers have had their blogs removed critical of Bloomberg and Quinn and both got them back.   Louis Flores got his back. 
Louis Flores  and I helped Gary Tilzer get his blog returned.

One of these activist has yet to get his YouTube critical of Quinn’s back.  





Note from Suzannah:  I contacted EMI with a detailed message with my telephone number and asked them for a response for my blog.  I asked how could you put the Beatles in the lobby of you 5th Avenue building where your offices are and be involved with Google YouTube in removing this YouTube.  I await their response to post on my blogs.