Tuesday, March 20, 2012

NY Post Elle Mag Sell Christine Quinn Svelte - Take a Closer Look!

Notice Christine Quinn's head is down.   See the HUGE man behind her.  There is nothing I could say to get that guy to drop his head.   I caught Christine Quinn trying to sneak out rather than face angry members of her district that demand a hospital.     See the video!!!  http://youtu.be/YxqV-LVa140

That guy behind her is like the Hulk and his chest HUGE!!!!!!!!!!  I can't tell you how relieved I was that he did not act aggressively towards me but stayed a respectful distance from me.  He made an impression on me.

She could not walk out the front door of PS 41 and face members of her own district she locked out of testifying in front of City Council that they demand a hospital.  

The photo you won't see air brushed to make her look svelte and made-over dressed like Diana Taylor Bloomberg's beard.



Wayne what is your last name?  When I asked Wayne his last name -- at City Hall he refused to tell me.
Why?  Check out the Village Voice article -- no wonder and look at his salary!